Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hammer

So the girls and I went out on the town last night and had a blast as usual. We all drank at Jaclyn's and the boyz next door came over (lol) We went to Steel City at like 12:30 and the place was jammed. We drank and drank and drank....Jac, Winter and I left at like 1:30 to head to the Rum Jungle. We drank some more..I asked for 2 White Russians and the bartender (Jordan) mixed it up and then realized he ran out of milk...delicious...he asked what I liked and I said pineapple juice so he stirred it up (it really did look like shit) and charged me a whole dollar...so I said great, sounds good to me! Blahhh...sick, it was so gross I couldn't even give it away. Anyways, we danced, chatted with friends and left for the CRAPPY...ugh I hate that barrrrr. We tore up the dance floor!! We drank and drank some more and mingled around the place. We had fun. Hootie left at like 3 but me and Wint stayed till closing. We left with some friends and went to Jaspers where we polished off a plate of nachos, potato skins and a poutine!! lol We were ravished! So we all went home and yeah I actually fell asleep sitting up in a chair with my cat on my lap! lol Good times...Good times!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah yeah Mel, last night was crazzy! I was Tanked.And that drink was Ahh sick. but many more nights like last night to come, cuzz you hoot and good ole skin are on the tear.

Thursday, July 08, 2004 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Damn Straight Ladies!!!

Thursday, July 08, 2004 7:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home