Friday, July 09, 2004

Ho-Down in the Sticks!!

Well it's Friday and I didn't go out last nite for Jan's surprise party with the girls...I was still feeling the effects of alcohol from Wednesday's hammer. lol I doubt we will do much tonite..maybe head down to HonnyBoz's house to play some pool...it's been a while!! BUT if all goes well with Skin's car, we are headin to Louiville tomorrow to go to some big party and get smashed again. It should be fun...haven't been up that way partying in a while and it will all be free..so can't complain there. lol I got a call for an interview today, it's only at Staples but it will tie me over till god damn Immigration calls...jeeezzzzzus!! I hate waiting!! But anyways...I can't wait till camping next weekend, it's gonna be the best ever! I will fill in more when we get back from Louiville! Ciao....

1 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Yeah that trip is goin to be a HUGE HAMMER Mel. haha cant wait. Hopefully we willbe rollin on dubbs soon, the ole neo-philie should be fixed tonight. and i though of a hilarious word today for my cheapo sandals..........Wally flips...LMFAO

Friday, July 09, 2004 5:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home