Tuesday, July 19, 2005

FLIPPIN EARWIGS!!!!!!!

Ok just a little post to tell everyone in this sick world infested with them little fuckers we call earwigs. THE BASTARDS DO BITE!!!!!!! I was just sitting here on my computer, I am wearing shorts and I felt a bite on my leg...I flicked my leg and there goes a god damn earwig running for his life on the floor...well I ended it quick! I ran out and put Afterbite on it cause God knows what diseases those sickos have and it started to bleed!!! I always read that they could pinch but it was rare....WELL THEY CAN AND THEY WILL!!!! I'm pissed and disgusted! Ughhhhh

4 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Sick, ole wiggie blooms! and he bit you? thats crazzy..must be someting in the water down there. hahah

Be thankful your not infested with ANTS! Cus we are ...a whole dang colony.

Well im outtie, call me someitme, you guys never answer the phone so ....lol

And when is the wedding again? Did Jim finda Bride maids Dress YET??? HAHAHAHHA j/k

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Yes he found a fully beau seafoam green dress, it looks stunning on him! BAHAHAHAHA LMFAO The wedding is August 5th but I guess I will have to head up to Margaritaville (new appropriate name for Louisdale, lol) sometime that week.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 1:03:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

I don't roll at all in Louisdale but they sure do alot of rolling other things, lol

Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Don't even talk about it! lol I'm gonna make a post all about my earwiggin experiences!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home