Friday, June 24, 2005

WTF are Jellyfish doing out so soon???

Alright so it's Friday afternoon and it is scortching hott out, I wanna go swimming so bad. But I made an unpleasant discovery a few minutes ago. I was walking along the edge of my yard (cliff) and checking out how calm and beautiful the water was, then to my HORROR I noticed not 1 but about 15 huge ass sick fuckin jellyfish!!!!! I was in awe...what the hell are they doing out so soon?? It's only JUNE for God's sake!!!! The waters are definetly not warm enough for them sick fuckers to pollute our waters! They usually don't come out till August when the water and he weather is warm. I am pissed! I hate them more than junebugs and earwigs put together!!!! I got a good name for the bastards since I hate them all... Jelly Junewigs! Bahahahahahahaha Go back to where you came from....HELL!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Yea the Fucker pointed out an eel at Mira Gut ...our famous Beach. No Jelly Jubewigs though thank god. The water was freezing and the air was cold too, you didnt miss much.

Well off to el worko now , grrr i hate the place.

Whats everyone doing this weekend anywho???? Fill me in

Saturday, June 25, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Thank God no Jelly Junewigs! Winter, you were scared of a lil eel when we go swimming with the big ones at Mary Anne Falls???? lol Well I am not doing anything tonight, what are you guys doin? I'm on day 3 of my diet..sick! and I can't drink :(

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Winter Devoe said...

how is the soupie goinh anyways? Is it sick? I have no plans but after this day I had , im up for anything ......LOADED sound perfect!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha,well i can't remember if i ever seen jellys at black brook so i think we're ok there (except for the killer lobsters)lol
and....yas wondered why i wouldn't swim in maryann falls last summer...eels as big as us..lol. well call me for kickboxin tonight,can't wait

Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Update your blog you :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

I know I will sometime today I promise! Gotta let the world know about my wicked camping trip! LMFAO Yeah...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home