Monday, July 12, 2004

Re-Cap of the Ho-Down! lol

So we went up to Louisville on Saturday and we were all excited to bounce around on Joel's new 14 foot trampolene...but it was rainy and shitty...oh well we watched a good movie (Monster) instead. We bought a 2-4 and drank every drop before we went to the reception. We left the house in an up-roar not to mention, and I didn't even care!!! lol I swore to God you were walking into a fucking Wal-Mart with all the clothes and make-up all over the place. lol So we got to the reception a bit late (12am) but we still had time to drink dozens of rum and sevens (I know I said NEVER AGAIN! but whatever..lol) We really did have a private ho-down on the dance floor...ladies does any of your legs hurt today???? lol Mine are killin me!! We tapped danced, did the 2 step and even some line dancing! lol hahahaha It was a blast. We head to the local watering hole and drank some more. I stole a cool Baja Rosebudddd shot glass. Hmm oh yeah and I forgot to mention that we were on some kind of Mike Tyson trip and wanted to kick a few asses. lol Biotches don't mess wit us Pier chicks! lmfao hahahaha So I sent Winter and Janet home in a friend's car and told them to put some pizzas in the oven and make a plate of nachos cause God damn we were starved as usual!! lmfao I got there and the girls had a scoff brewing!! And Jim Guy bbq'd hot wings and snausages...god damn sick ass Frenchy's Mustard!! lmfao ahahaha Jan snuck off to bed and Wint passed out on the coach...Jim and I went to bed. The next morning I went and got Winter to come and sleep with me and we couldn't find Janet (the kids were home and we didn't want to go downstairs cause they would drive us nuts, lol) but we knew Janet was down there and we had to rescue her...but God love..the girl came up stairs and jumped in bed with us and we slept till 2pm, hahahahah We get up and Jim Guy cooked the girls hamburgers and me a grilled cheese..whatta man! lol But of course we weren't full so on the way home we stopped at Jigg's in St. Peters and ate some more, lol man we are gonna be tree-hunred and ninety-sevennnn pouns in no time! hahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Bahha Good Times Good Times. Always are Mel. Tree hundred ninty seven pounds??...he we come lol. Cant wait til we go to ingonish again. We have to plan another trip soon, summer is almost over! ..bahah and our trip to hali with the gays, Boy ohh boy it just gets better..........and I have to post this cuzz im a bitch like this but I wonder if digger had a good time the other night?...anyways babe im outtie...see ya in a few to pick out our new pad!!

Monday, July 12, 2004 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

I think Digger had a blast the other night...so much fun that he went invisible. lmfao WHATEVA.....

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home