Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Just Another Day...

Yeah so today it was totally fuckin hott as hell...but I swear to God I am NOT complaining!! lol I hate the winter more than anything so I enjoy the heat in the summer. I had my interview today which went really well...I think I got the job! Sweet! So me and Skin hung out till she went to work and then she dropped me off and I was sitting here and Bozley showed up in his Beamer and we went for a coffee and a drive. I came home and played with my dog and cat outside and set up my hammock...which mind you has enough room for 2..so come on down ladies!! lmfao It's a pretty boring day really..but it's 9:38 and me and Jan are goin for a coffee (I really don't even drink coffee..I hate it, but it's really the only thing to do around this shit hole! lol) and hopefully get things organized for the big camping trip this weekend..I can't fucking wait! It's gonna be the event of the summer for sure!! See ya'll there!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Ok im a little jealous that i missed the planning and coffee, but you know how duty calls!!! lol ok ladies im pretty darn excited, lets hope all turns out well. guess i wont be hangin with any of yall until then seeing is how im workin all week til 1AM. im out bomber
ttyl

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 1:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home