Saturday, June 18, 2005

Return of the Mack

Ok, here I am and it's 1:30am and I just stumbled upon my old Bloggo! I read some old posts and near pissed my pants from laughing, so I decided...Why not update??? hahahaha I am sure I will have some good stuff to write about on Sunday after kickboxing, if I can still lift my arms ! lol Well I sure can't wait till we all go camping and I am crossing my fingers I will run in to my old flame...Ducky! hahahaha Anyways, I'm out fellow bloggers and friends, catch ya on the flip side!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drunkkkk with binnaaaaaa

Sunday, June 19, 2005 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Sweet, lol

Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

THANK YOU RICK FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT!!!!!!!!! lol

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home