Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Mrs. Bean

I seem to have lost a great friend named Mrs. Bean, does anybody know where to find her? You might find her asleep in a cave or passed out with her headset on at work....or wait, I think that's Mrs. Narco-philiac the identity theif. If anyone knows her where abouts please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-tips. You do not have to give your name and if your tip leads to her where abouts you might qualify for a reward up to 2000 dollars. Please phone, I miss her. Thank You

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall not reveal my identity! But she was last seen stuck somewhere between a rock and a hard place! or wait,... was that the couch? You can try 281 EB! lmao. I hear she is there betweeb the hours of 9:00am-9:00pm Mon-thurs........catch her then because you never know where she may land come the weekend.

hope I gets me reward..LMFAO

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

AH HA!!!!! I said if your tip "leads" to her where abouts then you "MAY" qualify for a reward yes. Stipulations, Stipulations!! lol

Wednesday, September 29, 2004 11:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

?

Sunday, November 14, 2004 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home