Thursday, September 09, 2004

Jackpot!!!

Aright so it's Thursday night and I am in the best mood ever. Today is a great day! God is good! Last night I found out that I won our Lotto...I could have won the whole shebang but I had to split with another winner..but hey I ain't complaining! I am gonna go shopping tomorrow!! Can't wait! Jean-Guy is in town and he is gone to Brad's bachelor party tonite..so he should be nice and drunk later. lol I can't wait till this weekend...it's gonna be a blast! I am just excited to buy new makeup and dress up for the wedding! lol And 2 nights at Cambridge Suites!!! Not too shabby! I must say congrats to Winter for winning a sweet new Popcorn Machine! lmfao hahaha That's the best thing ever! So ladies I hope you are ready and have your dancin shoes all shined up for Saturday! It's gonna rock! See ya's there!

6 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, September 10, 2004 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Bahah ohh they are justa Beemin these shoes are! I cant wait to dance. It Will be fun. Always is! Im so glad we have a happy group of friends. Its the best. And Jen is joinin too. Thast grrreat, havent had that girl out in a while. Yippee. Well im breakin in the popcorn maker if anyone wishes to stop in for a Kernal or two tonight LMAO! ANd melanie im stillpissin my anti pants pants pants pants from your demo at Tims last night. " THANK YOU JESUS" BAHAHAHHA im dying... well hun wake me up bright and early so I can enjoy my day off. TA TA 4 now
your bestest, Skin

Friday, September 10, 2004 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Bahahaha, Are you Antsy in your Pantsy Auntie Pants, Pants Pants Pants??? lmfao

Sunday, September 12, 2004 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Mel...........plzzzzzzzzzz in you next posting mention how u discretely use the outdoors facilities this weekend........lmfoa :)

Monday, September 13, 2004 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Oh my Jesus, I totally forgot! That was hilarious!!! I hope nobody seen me!!!!!! lmfao

Monday, September 13, 2004 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Bahah that was the best ever......glad you saved the loaf though.ahh sick

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 8:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home