Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Honey I Shrunk the Secret....LMFAO

Bahahahahaha, the title is about a Jerry Springer episode that me and Wint watched up in Louisville the other night. It originally said "Honey I have a secret" but I seen it as the other way and it was funny! Anyways...it's Tuesday and it's still shitty out! Thanks to Florida for sending down the tail end of their hurricanes, but I guess it could be worse and God bless them. So me and Skin headed up to Louisville on Friday with some high hopes and aspirations for a new change. Wint picks me up right after work and she is dead tired so I drive. She couldn't sleep the whole way up so we just kept truckin. We get to Jim's and she changes and we take the truck to Port Hawkes. We go to the school there and give ourselves a little personal tour of what looks like a friggin submarine! lol "Wow, it's really clean, let's check to see what the bathrooms are like, wow clean too...let's go to school here!" HAHAHAHA ok are we going to Martha Stewart classes or Business classes here? lol So we talk to Student Council and everything seems great! We leave the school and drive around the whole town and looked at some houses and shit and Winter at this time is Dropping like Nia Tards so we head back home. We watched some tv and decide to take this party up to Jim's bed! lol He was at work and Joel was at school so it was nice and quiet! We dozed off at about 3:30 and I woke up at 7 to hear Joel screaming as usual and Jim arguing with him...what else is new! So I wait around till the brat goes to sleep and I go downstairs. Jean Guy cooked us up a scoff and boy were we starved! But I decided to let Skin sleep a bit before I wake her up to eat. I got her up at about 9ish and I didn't think she would get up but all i had to say was "winter...are you hungy?" and she bolts up and says "I'm fuckin starved!" hahahaha so we go down and eat our faces off and it was delicious! So back to the couch! It was a quiet evening and Wint and Jim kept passing out and I was bored so I go to bed. Saturday comes and we are woken up bright and early at 7am! For fucks sake! So I was going to stay in bed but decided to go downstairs and get my Skinter and she is wide awake! :( So we didn't get back to sleep, oh joy! We fart around and get ready to head to the mall. We left and went straight to Gems! lol They got some nice shit there and we bought a few things then made our way over to the Dolly Store. Bought a couple more nice things and then we head to Wally World. I picked up some stuff that I needed and Wint tells me she isn't feeling very good. We leave and I was putting stuff in the back of the truck when Winter spews her guts up right out the passenger side door! DELICIOUS!!! lol So we leave and head to the Liqour store and I buy some beers and yummy shooters. Then we go to the Super Store to buy some ribs and cookies for supper later! lol Wint feels a smidge better and I am starved so we decided to go to the Dairy Queen...and it's a Hot Eats, Cool Treats! Not a sick ass Grill and Chill! Sweet! So we go in and get some grub and Wint scammed 2 free sundaes! lol We sat there and ate some of our food, but in all reality we ended up feeding one lonely pigeon outside and it was funny! lol So we sit there and chat and then Wint gets the urge to go puke again so off she goes. 5 minutes later she comes back smiling and dancing as if she was healed by God himself. She feels great! She said she just puked about 5 large Farvas and feels alot better. We sat at the DQ for about 2 and a half hours and chatted, sang, danced and laughed. It was fun. So are we going to Antigonish??? lol Guess not! Who wants to go shopping again? We do of course! So we go to the Bargain Giant and man did they ever have some nice shit there! We wanted everything from kitchen tables to underwear! lol They even had to kick us out cause it was closing time and we didn't want to leave! lol So we left and head back home. Wint says she needs a snooze so I let her only if she agreed to sleep for only and hour and she said yes. BAD FRIGGIN MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!! Our original plan was to go bowling, but that didn't happen cause it closes at 10pm so I make a plan of Dooly's and pool. Jean-Guy and I get showered up and ready while Winter slept. I tried to wake her up 3 times and that didn't happen. Great! I drink some beer all by myself, oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. lol Don't ask where that came from. lol So Jim tries to wake her up and it just doesn't happen! I guess we are staying in then! Finally she wakes up for just enough time to eat and then Sleeping Beauty hits the hay again! So me and Jim are up and bored, we looked for his Canadaopoly game which is totally lost. So he teaches me to play Crib and it was fun. So the hours go by and then FINALLY WINTER WAKES UP AGAIN! This time she is rearing to go, but umm we are in the sticks and it's after 12am so everything is closed!!!!! lol Ahhh well, no biggie! So we all watch some tv and it was gettin late so Jean-Guy and I head to sleep while Miss Winter is wide awake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol The next morning I awake to the God damned phone ringing off the wall at exactly 8:30am sharp! Jesus fuck, doesn't anybody sleep up here????? Anyways, I go downstairs to get Winter to come to bed but guess what? She's bright and beady eyed! Wonderfull...lol So we stay up and eat and watch tv and bum around the house all day then we get our shit organized with Jean-Guy and it wasen't what we had hoped. Reality bummed us out and it was time to leave. :( Our plans were shot down the drain, but not for good...maybe another few months....oh well you gotta do what ya gotta do I guess. So me and Flints drive home and grab some Scotch Ronnies and she drops me off. That was our weekend in a nutshell, hopefully next time it won't involve HIBERNATION for some of us! lol Untill then...

3 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Narcoleptic Sin!!!! I really passed out the whole entire weekend. That has to stop. So plans may be a little delayed..but hopefully not for too long. we should be able to figure something out. And hunny i did shrink the secret........Bahahahahha And i love MXC!!!! best ever!
ciao babe & chat soon

Tuesday, September 21, 2004 2:32:00 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

omg..that was the longest blog in history. I started seeing double at the end and had to put toothpicks in the ole lids...not cause it was boring or anything....just that i was having flashbacks of "Chrissy Snow" lmfao.......anyway keep up the lonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg writing...passed my whole night away. Kidding- I still luv ya!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Hahahaha you bitch! I love ya too baby!! Sometimes I get the verbal niacleabo! lol

Thursday, September 23, 2004 8:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home