Sunday, August 14, 2005

Some people just don't know any better!

Alrighty it's 11:22pm on Sunday and I feel pretty good about myself right now!.....NOT! I honestly don't know what goes on in people's heads sometimes, probably nothing since I don't think they actually think before they open their big fat rude traps! I know I'm a fat tub of lard, you don't have to tell me! Jeez! My mother's friend just made a comment that wasen't very nice, but she honestly didn't think it was rude!!! She must be from fuckin Louisdale..Home of the Rude people!!! lol My mother and I were talking about how bad I have arthritis in my legs (had it since I was 10 years old) and she was recommending certain meds and shit and that's fine. I got a glass of water and was just walking out the door and she says this "Oh Melanie your legs will only get worse with the weight on" I turned around and hoped she didn't say what I thought she said so I said "WHAT?" and she repeated herself. She truely didn't think it was rude, she kept a concerned face and thought it was good advice. WHAT THE FUCK??? My mother just looked at me cause she knows how much of a bitch I can be and I don't give a shit who you are, say something rude....yer gonna get it right back! But for my dear mother's sake I gave her a little glare, turned around and said "THANKS!" in a sarcastic, slightly bitchy way. Ughh I just don't know sometimes. I don't care how fat you are, I would NEVER, EVER, EVER make rude comments like that...not only would I NOT do it to your face, I wouldn't even do it behind your back. It's probaly the meanest thing in the world, it makes you wanna go commit suicide and the people who say it sometimes don't even know it bothers you. What gives? I find it's mostly older folk who say things about people's weight. Not sure why, but they do. Take Jean-Guy's father for instance, hell the first time I met him he was driving me from Sydney to Louisdale (He was in Sydney doing some arrands so I hitched a ride) we were chatting about sports and how I used to play hockey and soccer so he says "so did ya find ya put on all that weight since ya stopped playing sports?" I wanted to jump out of the car and pray about 15 cars run me over. Nice eh? And keep in mind, this is my back then "new" boyfriend and it's the first time I've met his father, so this man doesn't even know me!!! He's made plenty rude fat comments since, I can recall a time we were having supper at their (jean-guy's parents) house and I can't remember exactly what he said but it was another RUDE comment about me being a lard ass and I stopped what I was eating, dropped my fork, cried and stormed out of the house. Mother Theresa (jean-guy's mother) and Jean-Guy nearly died. They didn't know what to do, I cried for hours and the worst part was that I was working for Jean-Guy's dad and I had to face him the next day. Even though we worked side by side, I never spoke a word to him for 2 weeks. It was horrible. So this is just a little note to warn the brain dead fucks out there who feel the need to tell people they are over-weight, fat, chubby, need to loose a few pounds, wow you put on the weight shit talk to think twice about opening their own BIG FAT MOUTHS!!!!!! :)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya people dont know when to shut their traps sometimes! I hate people like that...really if ya dont got anything nice to say about someone...dont fuckin say it at all... and for the peope in louisdale hahah there just on another planet all together theirs no explanation for them kinda folk!

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Hot stuff...tonite we were watching old home videos when Matt says "WOW! You were skinny back then" So who has a sharp knife so I can slice my wrists right about now????

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog site is fantastic. Thanks and keep up.
The Complete Guide Site For Advise and Information About Buy A Car
Check out this site Buy A Car

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Startup Offers Consumers Private Networking
Startup Imeem Inc. on Monday launched its desktop software that lets people build their own private social networks with friends and family, so they can share files, such as photos and music; and communicate ...
My consumer debt counseling site, covers consumer debt counseling related stuff.

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just blog surfing and found you. Nice blog... I might come back again.

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogwatch
Conservative bloggers saluted Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld last week after he announced plans for a Freedom Walk on Sept.
Your work is to discover your world
and then with all your heart give yourself to it.

The Buddha
The "Enlightened One"
plastic surgery info site/blog. It pretty much covers plastic surgery info related stuff.

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Ok Ummm where did all these comments come from? lol In one hour they all appeared! Craaazzyy

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

HAHAHAH I don't know where the Jesus blogger spam came from, I honestly didn't think you could spam a blog...oh well! And thanks Rick ya sweetheart :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Hail to the clanna Rats
We already know we fats
keep your comments to yourself
and worry bout your own damn health!
-----------------------------------
BAHAH Im bored to death
Who was the rude hag Mel? pay no mind to her. YOu look fullybeau.

Can I get some Spam my way ya think?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Ok we gotta come up with a good song now! Ya know I am dying here, pissin my pants and rappin away! lol I'll try to add to yours and we can post our new tunes on our bloggos. Let's call it Hail to the Clanna be Fats. Sound good? lol

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Bomber said...

HOLY JESUS SPAM!!!!!! What the hell man???? lol

Friday, August 19, 2005 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home