Saturday, January 26, 2008

Matchmaker, Matchmaker.....

Ok as I sit back and reflect on my life I realized something....I'm one hell of a matchmaker. LOL Yep that's right, just call me Cupid. It started back last summer (Jan correct me if I'm wrong...lol) where my first match made in heaven began. My dear cousin Janet was single...my dear friend Adam was single. I tried to match the 2 up before but had no such luck. I invited them to my place for a bbq hoping I would see love in the air. Instead I seen dead silence....nothing...not a spark. lol Ok so maybe I played it wrong and put them both in an awkward situation but I tried :( So as a second attempt I thought maybe booze would help...ya know, a lil liquid courage for the shy type. lol So one night Jan was having a lil party at her place and by fluke Adam decided to visit me that very day. I mentioned the party to him and said he should come....he was hesitant and said maybe. So I'm up Jan's not thinking twice about Adam and bleep bleep...(that's an msn messenger chime btw lol) Jan's computer monitor turns orange. It's Adam. "Weird" Jan says, "he never talks to me". lol He asked her for her address and said he was on his way down. OMG I almost died....I didn't think he would ever do something so daring. lol Few minutes later there he is. Needless to say it's been bliss for the two of them ever since that night. They are both great people who are perfect for each other (and I knew it all along!!! lol) So my second attempt at love was for my very own little sister Kim. She dated some boys in the past that didn't live up to my standards as an older sis so I was on the search!!! lol On one of my many trips to Edmonton, my other sister Aimee had introduced me to her boyfriend's friend Charles...aka Chuckie. lol He was a nice boy, well grounded with good morals. (ok Chuckie you can pay me now for the words you just made me say...hahhaah kidding) In all honesty...he was a great catch! So as I got to know him better I knew he would be great for Kim. They are a alot alike and both single!! Score! lol So I fly home and tell Kim all about him. She is intrigued. So I plan a trip back to E-Town but this time I bring Blue (aka Kim lol) As soon as they seen each other I knew it was a match!!!! I did it again!! God I AM GOOD! LOL So now I have to listen to the multiple texting and lovey dovey chats they have together....gag me! lol How many days till he arrives Blue??? lol Yes, she has a countdown to when Chuckie visits Nova Scotia....and no Chuckie...you don't need a passport. lol So as I sit and think about the wonderful matches I've made in the past year I ponder.....Why can't I put my skills to good use on myself?? lol Darn it...I guess it doesn't work that way!!! Who wrote that dreaded Book of Love anyways??? lol Well I guess I'll just sit back and wait for cupid to shoot me in the butt.....lol Until next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah thats the best blog of life!!! omg i love it!!! aww thats so cute!! your the best "young sister" ever!! lol love u lotss!!! :)

Saturday, January 26, 2008 2:03:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

LOL Glad you like Blue!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home