Thursday, July 29, 2004

Drama, Drama, Drama

Ok so it's 10:53pm and I am probably in the worst mood of my life.  I am mad at the world, yet life goes on and I know that.  I don't really want to get into details but it's just one of those days where you wish you never woke up.  It sucks.  I think I need to get seriously hammered right out of my mind.  That will fix my problems for ohhh about 6 hours. lol  On a better note, I wrote some tests and had an interview where Winter works and I passed with flying colors...just another fucking waiting process.  Why do employers in Cape Breton make you wait till you can't wait no more for work?  Doesn't make sense!  Anyways...tomorrow is around the corner and we still don't know what the fuck we are doing...I just hope it involves a LOT of BOOZE!!!!!! Until then...

3 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Hey cupcake, its an early one for me. Just reading all my msn msg's from last night!lol pretty funny how things get around eh'. hah anyways things will get better, just wait and see! I promise. My funds are wayyy to low for the ish this weekend, shit ass , i know. but we will live at the beach and drink lots and lots of Booze. Take Care Chic. love ur wifey. skin

Friday, July 30, 2004 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Cheer up!!! Things will get better at some point in life................like when your 65 or something and you have jim's pension lmfoa. Kidding. Love ya!!!!

Friday, July 30, 2004 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Bahahaha..No shit eh!

Saturday, July 31, 2004 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home