Tuesday, July 20, 2004

MacFuckies Campground...

Aright...as you all have read from Hootie's and Skin's blog you all know we went camping on the weekend.  It was crazy...it was weird but alright I guess.   Jan, Jac, Aimee, Robbie and Gussie went up Friday and had a blast from what I have heard, despite the butt fucks who run the campground harassing them all night.  I went to my shit interview on Saturday and me and Skin left right after that.  We arrived at about 5 o'clock and had a grand ole time just trying to get in the God damned place.  Like Skin said..the bushwhacking Clanna gave us a hard time right off the bat.  We just wanted to go in to see what the site was all about from Aimee and them but we weren't even allowed to enter without paying the gigantic rip-off of 30 fucking dollars.  Great...we are stuck here now!  I wanted to take off to Ingonish where I am sure we would have had a better time with the DUMPHIES!! LMFAO  So we went up to the gang's site and nobody was there so we decided to set up our tent in the crap ass field that they made up stay at.  There was 2 huge weirdo guys staying next to us...and I mean weird.  Wonderful...  Anyways, we set up and by then the gang got back from the beach with 3 ginormous blown up whales...lol  So we cooked and ate and I drove Jac and Jan into town to get more booze.  When we got there me and jac had to pee so we went into the Salty Dogg and had a tinkle.  When we came out Jan and 2 fellas were hollering at us and cheering us on and we were like..what the fuck?? lol Jan tells me that if I drive these 2 loons to the concert they will give me 20 bucks...sweet deals!!  They fork over the cash and I head into the beer store to buy more booze and we cram them into Skin's car...it was hilarious..they were whacked right out of er! lol  So we arrive back at the site and drink some more...at like 9ish good ole Johnny shows up and then the hoodie neighbs decide to join our fiasco as well.  We got warning after warning from the 2 buttwipes we so deservingly named Randy and Lahey (Trailer Park Supervisors, lol)  A lil bit later Monkey and Cleary show up and me, winter and them guys head to the beach.  I went in the water and apparently Winter did too..but I couldn't see her for the life of me.  We stayed there for a bit and drank more and then headed back up to the campsite where we had a huge rippin party.  I decided to go grab a quick shower...so I went to the bathrooms and cleaned up and when I came back to the campsite..everyone was gone.  So I sat there and drank my beer alone and went to grab another one from my cooler..but it was empty.  Not even the full quart of rum that me and winter bought was there...it was BONE DRY.  I snapped!  I was so drunk and disoriented that I knew I probably couldn't find the beach by myself but decided to go anyways.  Luckily as I was walkin this guy came up to me and claimed to know all my friends and said he would walk me down to the beach...super.  So we get to the beach and all the loons are skinny dipping...yep buck ass naked.  lol  I was so mad though that I didn't find it funny at all...I asked Winter where my booze was and she said she didn't know.  Sean said he was drinkin the rum and that the bottle was somewhere on the beach...even better.  So it took me about 15 minutes to get the loons out of the water to find my rum and we finally did.  Meanwhile there was an even bigger party at the beach with a HUGE bonfire with guitars and singing and lots of drinking.  If I was in a better mood I would have joined them, but I didn't.  We head back to the campsite to find Monkey and Jaclyn and I don't even remember who else. lol  By then I was starved cause I had only eaten 1 hotdog all day so Monkey and Sean said they would get me and Skin something to eat.  We head to their campground where they had a pile of pizza burgers...yummm lol But one problem..how the Jesus are we gonna cook them?  Duhhh!  We didn't even have a lighter to start their bbq...great I guess we will starve then. lol  So we just decided to go to bed cause we were all tooooo drunk nobody seemed to want our drunk asses stumbling around the campground cause even the tenants were hollering at us to shut the hell up...hahahah oh well.  But I guess it was an alright night...could have been better though...Until next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Winter Devoe said...

Yeah , I must say it was good time...I was def tanked, but then when arent I? Wonder if so and so will make it on our next trip....Yeoow...hah time will tell. We will see tomrrow at the game!! til then babe, im off to bed

Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:41:00 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Hey............your time sounded pretty crazy! I'm sure it was a drunk fest as usaual, but I still wish i was there and didn't miss out. (Well, skinny dipping i would have passed on............lmfao)

Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Bomber said...

Awww Annette....wish you had of been there too but don't worry, there will be many more to come...me and Winter live in a tent for god's sake!! lol

Thursday, July 22, 2004 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home