Friday, July 16, 2004

Poor Poor Skin....Huge Nia Sin! lol

LMFAO Well I am sitting here at Skin's place and she is puking her brains out and I can't stop laughing cause she is making some damn funny noises. lol Sorry Skin! You poor baby!  I wish we could be in Inverness right about now drinking with the girls and the boyz but we are not.... :(  Oh well, we will make the best of it tomorrow night when we get there.  I hope all the ladies are having fun and drinking way too much...lol  oh and dancing on some picnic tables. lol  Yeah I have another God damn interview tomorrow so we can't leave till after that...oh well ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.  Poor Skin just called off work...that is a huge nia sin...oh well now she can do my hair! lmfao  Well I will be on the run all day today getting things organized for tomorrow and I will see ya'll in the Ness!!!!  Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home